Mark Wahlberg, Jack Reynor and Nicola Peltz star in Transformers: Age of Extinction, the fourth installment of director Michael Bay’s sci-fi action adventure. Watch the new trailer and view the posters and photos below. The story centers on Wahlberg’s character, his daughter (Peltz) and her race car driver boyfriend (Reynor). With the introduction of new vehicles and the prehistoric Dinobots, Earth is once again caught in the middle of an intergalactic battle between two races of robots, the heroic Autobots and the evil Decepticons.
- Release Date: June 27, 2014 (RealD 3D, IMAX 3D and 2D)
- Studio: Paramount Pictures
- Genre: Action, Adventure, Science Fiction, Sequel, Adaptation
- Director: Michael Bay
- Screenwriter: Ehren Kruger
- Official Website: TransformersMovie.com
- Starring: Mark Wahlberg, Jack Reynor, Nicola Peltz, Stanley Tucci, Kelsey Grammer, Sophia Myles, Li Bingbing, T.J. Miller
- Running Time: Unknown
- MPAA Rating: Not yet rated
The fearsome battles at the end of “Transformers: Dark Of The Moon” have left the planet in ruins, and mankind is trying to rebuild as Autobots and Decepticons fade from the scene. Trying to learn from their mistakes, surviving scientists and entrepreneurs begin designing a new generation of Transformers that will employ more advanced technology. But as this happens, a mean-spirited Transformer from another world arrives on Earth to take over the planet, and the stage is set for another epic-scale battle between the forces of good and evil.